Cody Zeller (foot) listed as probable for Heat's Wednesday Game 3 Finals contest
Miami Heat center Cody Zeller (foot) is probable to play in Wednesday's Game 3 Finals contest against the Denver Nuggets.
Zeller is on track to suit up on Wednesday after the veteran was listed as probable. In 5.6 expected minutes, our models project Zeller to score 5.1 FanDuel points.
Zeller's projection includes 2.2 points, 1.8 rebounds, and 0.3 assists.
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Woj: 76ers reportedly end trade talks on James Harden August 12th, 2023
- Jeimer Candelario (thumb) scratched for Nationals Sunday; Ildemaro Vargas enters July 16th, 2023
- Herb Jones returning to Pelicans on 4-year deal June 30th, 2023
- Lance Nance Jr. (ankle) inactive for New Orleans' Wednesday Play-In Matchup April 12th, 2023
- Pelicans' Larry Nance Jr. (ankle) questionable on Wednesday April 11th, 2023
- Trey Murphy (toe) available for Pelicans' Saturday matchup March 25th, 2023
- Trey Murphy (toe) questionable Saturday for Pelicans March 24th, 2023
- Pelicans' Zion Williamson (hamstring) likely done for regular season March 22nd, 2023