Tyler Herro (hand) expected to play for Heat in Game 5
Miami Heat guard Tyler Herro (right hand fracture) has been upgraded to questionable and is expected to play in Game 5 against the Denver Nuggets on Monday.
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, the Heat are optimistic Herro can avoid a setback and play through the discomfort in his hand. He hasn't played since injuring his hand in the first game of the first round versus the Milwaukee Bucks. Max Strus, Gabe Vincent, Kyle Lowry, and Duncan Robinson are candidates for fewer minutes if Herro is active. However, the Heat will likely restrict Herro's workload in his first game back.
Herro averaged 33.3 FanDuel points in 34.9 minutes per game during the regular season, with 20.1 points, 5.4 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 0.8 steals, and 3.0 3-pointers. numberFire's models currently project him for 14.6 minutes and 12.9 FanDuel points in Game 5 on Monday.
- Cam Thomas (ankle) still out for Nets Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Nic Claxton (ankle) available Tuesday for Nets November 28th, 2023
- LaMelo Ball (ankle) ruled out Tuesday for Hornets versus Knicks November 28th, 2023
- Nuggets' DeAndre Jordan starting in place of injured Nikola Jokic (back) Monday November 27th, 2023
- Nuggets' Peyton Watson (illness) available to play Monday November 27th, 2023
- Pacers' Jalen Smith (heel) will not return Monday November 27th, 2023
- Heat's Haywood Highsmith (back) questionable versus Bucks November 27th, 2023
- Duncan Robinson (thumb) probable Tuesday night for Miami November 27th, 2023
- Miami's Bam Adebayo (hip) probable for Tuesday November 27th, 2023
- Jimmy Butler (ankle) questionable for Heat on Tuesday November 27th, 2023
- Haywood Highsmith (back) will not return Saturday for Miami November 25th, 2023
- Thomas Bryant starting for Heat Saturday in place of injured Bam Adebayo November 25th, 2023