Bulls sign Coby White to 3-year contract
Coby White and the Chicago Bulls agreed on a three-year contract on Friday, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
White, who has spent his entire four-year career in Chicago, will remain with the Bulls on a three-year deal. The contract is worth up to $33 million. White, the seventh overall pick by Chicago in 2019, played in 74 games last season.
White averaged 9.7 points, 2.9 rebounds, 2.8 assists, and 18.8 FanDuel points per game last season.
- Charania: Austin Reaves (illness) plans to play in Lakers' Saturday In-Season Championship matchup December 9th, 2023
- Anthony Davis (adductor/hip) will play in Lakers' Saturday In-Season Tournament Finals matchup December 9th, 2023
- LeBron James (calf) available for Los Angeles on Saturday night December 9th, 2023
- Jarred Vanderbilt (heel) active for Lakers on Saturday December 9th, 2023
- MacMahon: Kyrie Irving diagnosed with foot bruise, status for Monday's matchup versus Memphis 'yet to be determined' December 9th, 2023
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown ejected on Friday December 8th, 2023
- Torrey Craig (knee) available for Bulls on Friday December 8th, 2023
- Chicago's Alex Caruso (toe) active on Friday December 8th, 2023
- Chicago's Torrey Craig (knee) active on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Chicago's Alex Caruso (toe) available on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Bulls list Torrey Craig (knee) as questionable on Wednesday December 5th, 2023
- Alex Caruso (toe) probable for Chicago's Wednesday matchup December 5th, 2023