Keita Bates-Diop joins Suns on 2-year minimum deal
Free agent forward Keita Bates-Diop has signed a 2-year deal with the Phoenix Suns, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Bates-Diop is coming off his best season as a pro, and the 27-year-old has elected to take a minimum salary for two years in Phoenix. Wojnarowski notes that the forward will be competing for a starting spot in the star-studded group of Devin Booker, Bradley Beal, Kevin Durant and Deandre Ayton.
In 67 games last season, Bates-Diop averaged 9.7 points, 3.7 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 18.5 FanDuel points.
- Hornets' James Bouknight (knee) available Tuesday for season debut November 28th, 2023
- Jimmy Butler (ankle) ruled out Tuesday for Heat November 28th, 2023
- Cam Thomas (ankle) still out for Nets Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Nic Claxton (ankle) available Tuesday for Nets November 28th, 2023
- LaMelo Ball (ankle) ruled out Tuesday for Hornets versus Knicks November 28th, 2023
- Nuggets' DeAndre Jordan starting in place of injured Nikola Jokic (back) Monday November 27th, 2023
- Josh Okogie starting for Suns Sunday in place of inactive Grayson Allen November 26th, 2023
- Kevin Durant (foot) out again Sunday for Phoenix November 26th, 2023
- Suns' Yuta Watanabe (quad) available Sunday November 26th, 2023
- Drew Eubanks (ankle) will play for Suns on Sunday November 26th, 2023
- Suns' Grayson Allen (illness) out for Sunday November 26th, 2023
- Kevin Durant (foot) questionable for Suns Sunday November 25th, 2023