Kyrie Irving signs 3-year deal with Mavericks
Kyrie Irving and the Dallas Mavericks agreed to a three-year contract on Friday, according to The Athletic's Shams Charania.
Irving, who arrived in Dallas in a trade from the Brooklyn Nets in February, will remain with the Mavericks on a three-year deal. The contract is reportedly worth $126 million and includes a player option in the third season. Irving started 20 games for Dallas last season.
In 60 games started for the Nets and Mavericks last season, Irving averaged 27.1 points, 5.1 rebounds, 5.5 assists, and 44.8 FanDuel points per game.
- Zach LaVine (foot) shoots with Bulls Tuesday morning November 28th, 2023
- Tari Eason (leg) available Tuesday for Houston November 28th, 2023
- Jae'Sean Tate (knee) cleared for Rockets Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Sacramento's Keegan Murray (back) remains out on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Houston's Fred VanVleet (thumb) available on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Dillon Brooks (adductor) active for Houston's Tuesday matchup November 28th, 2023
- Luka Doncic (thumb) officially cleared for Mavericks Tuesday November 27th, 2023
- Luka Doncic sprains thumb, will play Tuesday for Mavericks November 27th, 2023
- Mavericks' Dereck Lively (back) questionable Tuesday November 27th, 2023
- Richaun Holmes starting for Mavericks Saturday in place of injured Dereck Lively II November 25th, 2023
- Mavericks' Dereck Lively (back) out on Saturday November 24th, 2023
- Mavericks' Seth Curry (hip) available on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023