Khris Middleton returning to Bucks on 3-year contract
Milwaukee guard/forward Khris Middleton has agreed to remain with the Bucks on a three-year contract, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Middleton will remain with the Bucks on a three-year deal worth $102 million. Middleton has spent the last ten seasons with Milwaukee after being traded from the Detroit Pistons in 2013. He started 33 games for the Bucks last season after missing time with a knee injury.
Middleton averaged 15.1 points, 4.2 rebounds, 4.9 assists, and 29.4 FanDuel points per game during the 2022-23 season.
- Hornets' James Bouknight (knee) available Tuesday for season debut November 28th, 2023
- Jimmy Butler (ankle) ruled out Tuesday for Heat November 28th, 2023
- Cam Thomas (ankle) still out for Nets Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Nic Claxton (ankle) available Tuesday for Nets November 28th, 2023
- LaMelo Ball (ankle) ruled out Tuesday for Hornets versus Knicks November 28th, 2023
- Nuggets' DeAndre Jordan starting in place of injured Nikola Jokic (back) Monday November 27th, 2023
- Khris Middleton (Achilles) questionable to play Tuesday November 27th, 2023
- Andre Jackson Jr. starting for Bucks Sunday in place of injured Khris Middleton November 26th, 2023
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) available to play Sunday November 26th, 2023
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) probable for Bucks Sunday afternoon November 25th, 2023
- Khris Middleton (Achilles) won't play Sunday for Milwaukee November 25th, 2023
- Bucks' Khris Middleton (Achilles) will not return on Friday November 24th, 2023