Tre Jones returning to San Antonio on 2-year deal
Point Guard Tre Jones and the San Antonio Spurs agreed to a two-year contract on Friday, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Jones, the 41st overall pick in the 2020 NBA draft, will remain with the Spurs on a two-year contract worth up to $20 million. Jones has spent his entire three-year career in San Antonio. He started 65 games for the Spurs last season.
Jones averaged 12.9 points, 3.6 rebounds, 6.6 assists, and 29.8 FanDuel points per game last season.
- Rockets' Tari Eason (leg) expected to play Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Jae'Sean Tate (knee) probable Tuesday for Rockets November 28th, 2023
- Hornets' James Bouknight (knee) available Tuesday for season debut November 28th, 2023
- Jimmy Butler (ankle) ruled out Tuesday for Heat November 28th, 2023
- Cam Thomas (ankle) still out for Nets Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Nic Claxton (ankle) available Tuesday for Nets November 28th, 2023
- Update: Spurs' Malaki Branham starting again on Friday, Devin Vassell coming off the bench November 24th, 2023
- Spurs' Devin Vassell starting on Friday November 24th, 2023
- Spurs leave Julian Champagnie off starting lineup Wednesday November 22nd, 2023
- Malaki Branham starting for Spurs Wednesday; Julian Champagnie playing off bench November 22nd, 2023
- Devin Vassell (adductor) available Wednesday for Spurs November 22nd, 2023
- Devin Vassell (adductor) expects to play Wednesday for Spurs November 22nd, 2023