Cavaliers acquire Max Strus in sign and trade deal with Heat
The Cleveland Cavaliers have acquired shooting guard Max Strus in a deal involving the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs.
Strus will head to Cleveland after he signed a four-year deal worth $63 million while the Spurs acquire Lamar Stevens and Cedi Osman from the Cavaliers and send their second round pick to Miami. Expect Strus to play an expanded role at the three with his much needed perimeter shooting.
In 2255 minutes last season, Strus averaged 0.70 FanDuel points per minute and a 17.6% usage.
- Rockets' Tari Eason (leg) expected to play Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Jae'Sean Tate (knee) probable Tuesday for Rockets November 28th, 2023
- Hornets' James Bouknight (knee) available Tuesday for season debut November 28th, 2023
- Jimmy Butler (ankle) ruled out Tuesday for Heat November 28th, 2023
- Cam Thomas (ankle) still out for Nets Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Nic Claxton (ankle) available Tuesday for Nets November 28th, 2023
- Cavs' Dean Wade (ankle) out again for Tuesday November 27th, 2023
- Darius Garland (neck) starting for Cavaliers on Sunday November 26th, 2023
- Dean Wade (ankle) out again Sunday for Cleveland November 26th, 2023
- Darius Garland (neck) questionable Sunday for Cavaliers November 26th, 2023
- Darius Garland (neck) doubtful to return for Cavaliers Saturday November 25th, 2023
- Craig Porter Jr. coming off Cavaliers' bench on Saturday November 25th, 2023