Knicks send Obi Toppin to Indiana in picks deal
New York Knicks forward Obi Toppin has been traded to the Indiana Pacers, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Toppin, a former lottery pick, never truly found his footing in New York. He showed glimpses of promise, but for a variety of reasons, head coach Tom Thibodeau was always reluctant to give the Dayton produt extended run. Now, he'll get a chacne to compete for consistent minutes on a middling Pacers squad.
In 67 games last season, Toppin averaged 7.4 points, 2.8 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 13.4 FanDuel points.
- Cam Thomas (ankle) still out for Nets Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Nic Claxton (ankle) available Tuesday for Nets November 28th, 2023
- LaMelo Ball (ankle) ruled out Tuesday for Hornets versus Knicks November 28th, 2023
- Nuggets' DeAndre Jordan starting in place of injured Nikola Jokic (back) Monday November 27th, 2023
- Nuggets' Peyton Watson (illness) available to play Monday November 27th, 2023
- Kings' Keegan Murray (back) doubtful for Tuesday November 27th, 2023
- Pacers' Jalen Smith (heel) will not return Monday November 27th, 2023
- Aaron Nesmith (wrist) available for Pacers Monday November 27th, 2023
- Aaron Nesmith (wrist) expected to play Monday for Pacers November 27th, 2023
- Pacers' Aaron Nesmith (wrist) questionable for Monday November 26th, 2023
- Andrew Nembhard (back) will play for Pacers on Friday November 24th, 2023
- Indiana's Tyrese Haliburton (wrist) will play in Friday's game against Pistons November 24th, 2023