Josh Jackson cancels workout with Celtics on Monday
Former Kansas Jayhawks forward and NBA draft prospect Josh Jackson canceled his previously scheduled workout with the Boston Celtics.
The Celtics are expected to select Washington guard Markelle Fultz with the top overall pick in the draft. Whether that's the reason Jackson canceled the workout has yet to be seen. Jackson is considered a lock for a top-4 pick on draft night.
Jackson, a 6'8" freshman, averaged 16.3 points and 7.4 rebounds per game with an effective field goal percentage of 55.2% in 35 games with the Jayhawks this past season.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) doubtful for Game 5's matchup against Nets May 31st, 2021