Josh Jackson working out for Lakers on Tuesday
Former Kansas Jayhawks forward and NBA draft prospect Josh Jackson is scheduled to workout for the Los Angeles Lakers today.
California native Lonzo Ball might be the obvious choice, but it appears the Lakers are feeling out all potential players. In addition to Jackson, fellow prospect De'Aaron Fox worked out for Lakers management. If the Lakers decide to go big, though, Jackson would be the smart choice.
In his one year under coach Bill Self, the 6'8" Jackson rebounded 13.3% of all available misses while on the floor. He accounted for 81 offensive boards and averaged 13.4 total rebounds per 100 possessions.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021