Richard Jefferson close to signing with Nuggets
Free Agent forward Richard Jefferson is closing in on a one year, $2.3M deal with the Denver Nuggets, per ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Jefferson is currently a free agent after being traded last week from the Cleveland Cavaliers to the Atlanta Hawks, who then bought him out. He cleared waivers earlier today, and is heading into his 16th NBA season, at the age of 37.
In 20.4 minutes per game, Jefferson averaged 5.7 points and 2.6 rebounds over 79 games and 13 starts last season.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) expected to play in Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021