Bucks' Mirza Teletovic (knee) likely to miss multiple games
According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's Matt Velazquez, Milwaukee Bucks forward Mirza Teletovic will not play Friday against the San Antonio Spurs.
Head coach Jason Kidd added that the 32-year-old will "probably miss more than one game." Teletovic has been dealing with left knee soreness and will be sidelined as a result. With the debut of Eric Bledsoe, the Bucks' rotation will be in for some changes, including more of Khris Middleton and some D.J. Wilson at small forward. Joel Bolomboy has also been activated to provide depth.
Teletovic has played an average of 15.9 minutes while tallying 12.2 FanDuel points per game to date. Over 23.1 minutes, he's projected to score 8.8 points a game on 39.7% shooting the rest of the season.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) a GTD for Bucks in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Saturday's Game 6 matchup July 3rd, 2021