Bucks' Mirza Teletovic (knee) won't play against Mavericks
Milwaukee Bucks forward Mirza Teletovic will not play against the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday, reports the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's Matt Velazquez.
Teletovic isn't with the team as he nurses a knee injury. He was expected to miss some extended time and will be missing his fifth straight game tonight. Khris Middleton will continue to play big minutes as DeAndre Liggins makes his way into the back end of the Milwaukee forward rotation.
Prior to being ruled out, Teletovic was projected for just 1.9 FanDuel points and 2.5 minutes. He is averaging 12.2 FD points per game so far this season.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) a GTD for Bucks in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Saturday's Game 6 matchup July 3rd, 2021