Nuggets plan to move Richard Jefferson into rotation for rest of season
According to Nuggets.com's Chris Dempsey, Denver Nuggets head coach Mike Malone said he plans to move forward Richard Jefferson into his regular rotation for the remainder of the 2017-18 season.
Malone explained that he liked what he saw from Jefferson on Friday against the Memphis Grizzlies. The Nuggets got the win in a low-scoring game while the 37-year-old finished with four points and four rebounds in just under 19 minutes. If he draws heavy playing time, Malik Beasley and Torrey Craig could be on the outside looking in for Denver.
In 12 games, Jefferson is averaging just 1.3 points in 6.6 minutes per game.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) expected to play in Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021