Wizards' Martell Webster dealing with significant pain in hip
Washington Wizards guard/forward Martell Webster is dealing with significant pain in his strained hip, the pain may not clear up before the start of the regular season.
Webster dealt with injuries last year, limiting him to only 32 games and no starts. His effectiveness fell off the table, as well, and 2015 doesn't appear to be getting off to a good start.
Webster finished with a -1.4 nERD on the year with an 89 Offensive Rating and 106 Defensive Rating. With a 5.9 Player Efficiency Rating and .445 True Shooting Percentage, Webster will have to fight for playing time once he's able to get back on the court.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021