Steven Adams (ankle) questionable for Thunder on Monday
Oklahoma City Thunder center Steven Adams (left ankle) is questionable to play against the Sacramento Kings on Monday.
Adams played just 17 minutes on Saturday before rolling his ankle and making an early exit. We'll have to see how he's feeling after shootaround but this could wind up coming down to a game-time decision on Monday. If Adams sits, then Patrick Patterson, Jerami Grant, and Nick Collison could all see a boost.
Adams is averaging 31.4 FanDuel points per game this season. Over the remainder of the year, numberFire's models project him to record 10.9 points, 8.4 rebounds, and 1.2 blocks per contest.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Memphis' Grayson Allen (ankle) active for Wednesday's Play-In matchup against Spurs May 19th, 2021
- Grizzlies' Grayson Allen (abdominal) upgraded to questionable for play-in May 19th, 2021
- Jaren Jackson Jr. starting for Memphis Sunday; Killian Tillie back to bench May 16th, 2021