Steven Adams (ankle) injures hip, makes early exit for Thunder again
Oklahoma City Thunder Steven Adams suffered a left hip contusion on Monday against the Sacramento Kings and will not return.
Adams wasn't moving well after a fall and may have also tweaked the ankle injury that limited him to 17 minutes on Saturday against San Antonio Spurs. If he's unavailable on Tuesday for the second half of the back-to-back set against the Atlanta Hawks, then Jerami Grant and Patrick Patterson will likely pick up most of Adams' minutes. Nick Collison could also see a boost.
Adams scored 6 points (3-for-5 field goals) with 6 rebounds, 2 assists, and 2 blocks in 23 minutes on Monday, finishing with 22.2 FanDuel points.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Memphis' Grayson Allen (ankle) active for Wednesday's Play-In matchup against Spurs May 19th, 2021
- Grizzlies' Grayson Allen (abdominal) upgraded to questionable for play-in May 19th, 2021
- Jaren Jackson Jr. starting for Memphis Sunday; Killian Tillie back to bench May 16th, 2021