Manu Ginobili scores 10 points with 5 rebounds, 7 assists as Spurs are eliminated
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Manu Ginobili scored 10 points (3-of-7 field goals, 3-of-3 free throws) with 5 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 3-pointer, and 2 turnovers in 24.9 minutes of Tuesday's 99-91 Game 5 loss to the Golden State Warriors.
Ginobili committed a costly turnover in the final minute of the loss but it was another solid effort from the 40-year-old veteran in what may have been his final NBA contest.
Manu scored 24.5 FanDuel points in Game 5 and averaged 20.8 FanDuel points per game in the postseason.
- Anfernee Simons playing with Trail Blazers' second unit on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (ankle) starting on Sunday, Anfernee Simons to bench January 26th, 2020
- Boston's Enes Kanter (hip) ruled out for Tuesday's matchup against Miami January 26th, 2020
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley (foot) remains out on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Danilo Gallinari (thumb) not listed on Oklahoma City's injury report for Monday's game against Dallas January 26th, 2020
- Indiana's JaKarr Sampson (ankle) starting for inactive Myles Turner on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 32 with season-high 14 rebounds in Spurs' win January 23rd, 2020
- Rudy Gay (illness) cleared for Spurs following three-game absence January 22nd, 2020
- San Antonio's Rudy Gay (illness) probable for Wednesday's game against New Orleans January 21st, 2020
- Rudy Gay (illness) remains out for Spurs on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Dejounte Murray (illness) available for Spurs on Sunday January 19th, 2020
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (illness) ruled out on Sunday January 19th, 2020