Rodney Stuckey (ankle) questionable for Pacers Wednesday
Indiana Pacers guard Rodney Stuckey (sprained right ankle) is being listed as questionable for Wednesday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Stuckey has missed the past two games with the ankle injury, and if he's unable to go, he would likely join George Hill (illness) on the sidelines. Chase Budinger would likely start, but Paul George and Monta Ellis would be the players to target.
Rocking a 0.0 nERD, Stuckey ranks as the 80th-best player in the league, according to our metrics. We project him to finish the season averaging 10.7 points, 2.2 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Edmond Sumner (knee) available for Pacers' Thursday Play-In contest against Washington May 20th, 2021
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) active for Thursday's Play-In matchup against Wizards May 20th, 2021
- Pacers' Edmond Sumner (knee) questionable versus Wizards May 20th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) questionable Thursday for Pacers May 20th, 2021
- Aaron Holiday (toe) available for Pacers' play-in Tuesday May 18th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon replacing Caris LeVert (protocols) in Pacers' lineup Tuesday May 18th, 2021