Mississippi State's Lamar Peters has career night versus Georgia State
Mississippi State Bulldogs freshman guard Lamar Peters recorded a career-high 24 points against the Georgia State Panthers. He added six rebounds and four assists in 26 minutes of action.
Sunday marked his fourth straight game with double-digit points as Peters has been on fire from deep. He made 6-of-9 three-point attempts versus the Panthers and is poised for a larger role in the offense if he continues to have success from beyond the arc.
Our models have the Bulldogs as the 155th best team in the nation with a minuscule 2.6 percent chance of making the NCAA tournament. Expect that number to rise if Peters keeps up this pace.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Mississippi State's Quinndary Weatherspoon undergoes wrist surgery April 11th, 2017
- Mississippi State's Lamar Peters has career night versus Georgia State December 5th, 2016
- Mississippi State's Quinndary Weatherspoon will postpone wrist surgery December 1st, 2016