Jordan Roland scores a career-high for George Washington on Thursday
George Washington Colonials sophomore guard Jordan Roland scored a career-high 27 points in Thursday's win over the Central Florida Knights.
Roland was highly efficient against the Knights scoring the 27 points on only 13 shots. He was 9-for-13 from the field, 5-for-9 from three, and 4-for-4 from the line. While it seems like an anomaly for Roland -- he was averaging only 5.8 points per game entering the Thursday -- the sophomore now has three-straight games with double-digit points. Thursday' performance can only help him to continue to grow his role in the offense.
In his last six games, five starts, Roland has been deadly from long range going 14-for-26 from beyond the arc for 53.8 percent accuracy.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Jordan Roland scores a career-high for George Washington on Thursday December 16th, 2016
- GWU's Yuta Watanabe expected to miss three weeks December 2nd, 2016