Illinois' Malcom Hill posts second-straight 21 point game
Illinois Fighting Illini senior guard Malcolm Hill posted his second straight 21-point game in Tuesday's blowout loss to the Maryland Terrapins.
Hill has been a bright spot for the Illini as he has scored 20 or more points seven times this season. On Tuesday, he shot 6-for-10 from the field and 7-for-8 from the line while the rest of his team was 15-of-49 (30.6%) from the floor and 6-for-11 (54.5%) on free throws.
Hill leads the Illini with 18.6 points per game and 42.2% shooting from three, both career-highs.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Mark Alstork transferring from Wright State to Illinois May 24th, 2017
- Illinois' Malcom Hill posts second-straight 21 point game December 27th, 2016