Isaac Copeland transferring to Nebraska
Former Georgetown Hoyas forward Isaac Copeland will transfer to the Nebraska Cornhuskers, according to Jon Rothstein of CBS Sports.
Copeland will have to sit out an entire year before becoming eligible to play for Nebraska mid-way through the 2017-18 season. In his sophomore season, Copeland averaged 32.0 minutes per game before seeing his minutes drop drastically to only 19.6 per game this season, spurring the transfer.
Copeland averaged 11.4 points, 5.4 rebounds, 2.0 assists, and 1.0 three-pointers in 33 games last season.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Nick Fuller leaving the Nebraska basketball program March 14th, 2017
- Isaac Copeland transferring to Nebraska January 9th, 2017
- Glynn Watson Jr. has a big night in Nebraska's upset of Indiana December 29th, 2016