Marcus Keene scores 27 points on Friday for Central Michigan
Central Michigan Chippewas junior guard Marcus Keene scored 27 points with two rebounds and five assists in Friday's loss to the Toledo Rockets.
Keene has now scored 'only' 45 points in his last two games, putting him behind in the chase to become the first player in over 20 years to average at least 30.0 points per game in college basketball. Keene is now at 29.7 points per game this season.
The junior needs a total of 100 points in his final three games reach the elusive mark.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Marcus Keene will leave Central Michigan for the NBA Draft March 20th, 2017
- Marcus Keene scores 27 points on Friday for Central Michigan February 24th, 2017
- Marcus Keene stuffs the stat sheet in Central Michigan's loss February 14th, 2017
- Marcus Keene scores only 16 points in Central Michigan's win December 30th, 2016
- Marcus Keene goes wild for Central Michigan on Wednesday December 22nd, 2016