Nick Fuller leaving the Nebraska basketball program
Nebraska Cornhuskers senior forward Nick Fuller will transfer from the school to complete his final year of eligibility elsewhere, according to Jeff Goodman of ESPN.
Fuller played just 5.7 minutes per game and will look to find a school where he can get more court time. Since he will be a graduate student, Fuller will be eligible to play in 2017-18 instead of having to sit out a year.
Fuller played 11 minutes with 7 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assists, and 1 steal in his final game with the Cornhuskers on March 5.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Nick Fuller leaving the Nebraska basketball program March 14th, 2017
- Isaac Copeland transferring to Nebraska January 9th, 2017
- Glynn Watson Jr. has a big night in Nebraska's upset of Indiana December 29th, 2016