Oklahoma State's Jeffrey Carroll will test the NBA Draft waters
Oklahoma State Cowboys junior guard Jeffrey Carroll has declared himself eligible for the 2017 NBA Draft but will not hire an agent, according to Nate Feken of KFOR TV.
Carroll will now be able to take part in the combine and all other pre-draft activities to get a good read on his draft stock. If he doesn't like where he is projected to go, Carroll can return to school for his senior year if he withdraws from the draft by May 24. The guard is currently not in any experts top-100 prospects and is expected to go undrafted.
Carroll averaged 17.5 points, 6.6 rebounds, 1.2 assists and 1.8 three-pointers per game last season.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Oklahoma State's Jeffrey Carroll will test the NBA Draft waters March 24th, 2017
- Jawun Evans will leave Oklahoma State for the NBA March 21st, 2017
- Oklahoma State's Jawun Evans goes off in loss to Iowa State March 9th, 2017
- Jawun Evans dishes out 15 assists in Oklahoma State's loss to Kansas March 5th, 2017
- Juwan Evans has an up-and-down game in Oklahoma State's win February 23rd, 2017
- Juwan Evans' 24 points leads Oklahoma State to victory January 31st, 2017