Green Bay's Kerem Kanter exploring draft options
Green Bay Phoenix junior forward Kerem Kanter will enter the 2017 NBA Draft but will not hire an agent, according to Jeff Goodman of ESPN.
Kanter -- the younger brother of Oklahoma City Thunder center Enes -- will be eligible to return to school if he withdraws his name from consideration by May 24. He intends to graduate this spring and transfer to another school if he does not stay in the draft. Kanter is currently projected to go undrafted.
The big man averaged 11.3 points and 6.3 rebounds in only 19.1 minutes per game this season.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Kerem Kanter will transfer to Xavier if not drafted April 11th, 2017
- Green Bay's Kerem Kanter exploring draft options March 28th, 2017