Indiana's Thomas Bryant has declared for the 2017 NBA Draft
Indiana Hoosiers sophomore center Thomas Bryant has declared for the 2017 NBA Draft but will not hire an agent, according to Jeff Goodman of em>ESPN.
Bryant is ranked in the top 50 of Draft Express' top 100 NBA prospects list and is projected to be a second-round pick. He can try and improve his draft stock at the NBA combine and other pre-draft activities. If Bryant is unhappy with his standing, he can withdraw from the draft by May 24 and retain his college eligibility.
Bryant finished his sophomore season with 12.6 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 1.5 blocks while playing 28.1 minutes per game.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- OG Anunoby (knee) hoping to be at full strength by late November June 13th, 2017
- Robert Johnson returning to Indiana for his senior season May 16th, 2017
- James Blackmon Jr. leaving Indiana for the NBA May 7th, 2017
- Thomas Bryant to stay in draft, ending his career at Indiana April 30th, 2017
- Two more Indiana Hoosiers declare for the NBA Draft April 11th, 2017
- Indiana's Thomas Bryant has declared for the 2017 NBA Draft April 11th, 2017