Two more Indiana Hoosiers declare for the NBA Draft
Indiana Hoosiers junior guards James Blackmon and Robert Johnson have entered their names for consideration in the 2017 NBA Draft but will not hire an agent, per Jeff Borzello of ESPN.
Blackmon and Johnson join center Thomas Bryant and forward O.G. Anunoby in the draft, but like Bryant, they have the option to return to school if they withdraw their name from consideration by May 24. Neither guard is expected to be drafted this year and will likely return to school for their senior season.
Blackmon averaged 17.0 points and 4.8 rebounds per game while Johnson scored 12.8 points with 4.4 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- OG Anunoby (knee) hoping to be at full strength by late November June 13th, 2017
- Robert Johnson returning to Indiana for his senior season May 16th, 2017
- James Blackmon Jr. leaving Indiana for the NBA May 7th, 2017
- Thomas Bryant to stay in draft, ending his career at Indiana April 30th, 2017
- Two more Indiana Hoosiers declare for the NBA Draft April 11th, 2017
- Indiana's Thomas Bryant has declared for the 2017 NBA Draft April 11th, 2017