Allerik Freeman leaving Baylor for NC State
Former Baylor Bears forward Allerik Freeman has transferred to the North Carolina State Wolfpack and will be immediately eligible to play as he graduates from school this summer, per Jon Rothstein of FanRag Sports.
Freeman started 22 of the first 23 games of the season for Baylor but after a brief suspension played only a limited role down the stretch. He will immediately come in and have a chance to win a starting spot for the Wolfpack next season.
Freeman averaged 9.5 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.2 assists in 23.2 minutes per game this season.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Allerik Freeman leaving Baylor for NC State April 20th, 2017
- Dennis Smith Jr. will go pro, leaving NC State after one year March 28th, 2017
- NC State's Omer Yurtseven will test the NBA Draft waters March 14th, 2017
- NC State's Dennis Smith Jr. struggles in possibly his last college game March 7th, 2017
- Dennis Smith goes off in NC State's loss on Wednesday February 16th, 2017
- Dennis Smith Jr. posts second triple-double in NC State's OT loss February 2nd, 2017