James Blackmon Jr. leaving Indiana for the NBA
Indiana Hoosiers junior guard James Blackmon Jr. will sign with an agent and stay in the 2017 NBA Draft, ending his college career, per Jon Rothstein of FanRag Sports.
Blackmon joins teammates Thomas Bryant and O.G. Anunoby as they prepare for the upcoming draft. Unlike the other two, though, Blackmon is projected to go undrafted but has decided against returning to school after the change in coaching staff at Indiana.
Blackmon averaged 17.0 points, 4.8 rebounds, 1.9 assists, and 3.0 three-pointers per game his junior season.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- OG Anunoby (knee) hoping to be at full strength by late November June 13th, 2017
- Robert Johnson returning to Indiana for his senior season May 16th, 2017
- James Blackmon Jr. leaving Indiana for the NBA May 7th, 2017
- Thomas Bryant to stay in draft, ending his career at Indiana April 30th, 2017
- Two more Indiana Hoosiers declare for the NBA Draft April 11th, 2017
- Indiana's Thomas Bryant has declared for the 2017 NBA Draft April 11th, 2017