Michigan edges Florida State to earn a trip to the Final Four
The Michigan Wolverines held off the Florida State Seminoles on Saturday, winning 58-54 to advance to the Final Four.
The Seminoles made a run at the end of the game, but Michigan won the game behind 17 points from Charles Matthews. They will play Saturday against the NCAA Tournament's Cinderella story, the Loyola-Chicago Ramblers.
Michigan entered the tournament as the 10th best team in numberFire's power rankings.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Cavaliers to hire Michigan's John Beilein, per report May 13th, 2019
- Michigan edges Florida State to earn a trip to the Final Four March 25th, 2018
- Moritz Wagner returning to Michigan for his junior season May 24th, 2017
- Michigan won't have DJ Wilson back next season May 24th, 2017
- Moritz Wagner possibly leaving Michigan early for the NBA April 10th, 2017
- D.J. Wilson of Michigan testing the NBA Draft waters April 10th, 2017