Cardale Jones doesn't regret staying at Ohio State
Ohio State quarterback Cardale Jones believes he made the right decision in staying at school rather than entering the NFL Draft in May.
Jones' lack of experience would have naturally pushed him down draft boards, but from what he's shown, there's a lot of potential with him at the quarterback position. If he would have gone pro, 2015 would have been a good year to do so, as the quarterback class wasn't especially strong. Per numberFire's READ algorithm, Marcus Mariota projects to be the best NFLer of the class.
- Notre Dame's Malik Zaire fractures ankle, done for season September 12th, 2015
- Braxton Miller to switch to H-back role for Ohio State? July 24th, 2015
- Joe Paterno elected to Pennsylvania Sports Hall of Fame June 16th, 2015
- Pitt star wide receiver Tyler Boyd charged with DUI June 16th, 2015
- Bills take a fourth-round flyer on Cardale Jones May 2nd, 2016
- Michael Thomas goes to New Orleans April 29th, 2016
- Ezekiel Elliott to Cowboys 'gaining steam' April 28th, 2016
- Cowboys struggling with Ezekiel Elliott decision April 28th, 2016
- Steelers expected to select a cornerback in the first round April 27th, 2016
- Browns may trade down with teams seeking Ezekiel Elliott April 27th, 2016