Tyler Eifert carted off for Bengals with gruesome ankle injury
Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert exited Week 4 against the Atlanta Falcons with an ankle injury.
Eifert had his ankle trapped under a defender mid-tackle and appeared to be in significant pain. His leg was immediately put in an air cast before trainers carted him off the field. The 28-year-old tight end had just returned to form after back issues limited him to 10 games over the past two seasons. Tyler Kroft and C.J. Uzomah will take over at tight end for the Bengals moving forward.
Eifert caught 4 passes (4 targets) for 38 yards and 1 touchdown before leaving.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday, questionable for Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) limited on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee) full participant on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) gets in a full practice on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Report: Josh Gordon (knee) could be waived by Patriots, sign as free agent 'soon' October 23rd, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams (toe) likely to be a game-time decision in Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) expected to remain on Bengals' sidelines Sunday October 23rd, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) could play for Bengals in Week 8 October 21st, 2019
- Bengals' Andy Dalton projected for 251.9 yards in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Bengals' A.J. Green (ankle) still has 'little ways to go' October 17th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) does not practice for Bengals Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Bengals left tackle Cordy Glenn (concussion) cleared for practice October 16th, 2019