Browns' wideout Derrick Willies (shoulder) questionable for Week 6
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Derrick Willies (shoulder) is questionable for Week 6 against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Willies injured his shoulder during Friday's practice and was unable to finish. The undrafted free agent caught 3 passes on 5 targets for 61 yards last week after Rashard Higgins exited with an MCL sprain. Browns head coach Hue Jackson said Damion Ratley and Duke Johnson would be leaned on more if Willies can't play Sunday.
Willies is just inside numberFire's top-100 receivers for Week 6.
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) fully practices on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Nick Chubb scores twice in Browns' Week 1 loss September 12th, 2021
- Browns rule out Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) a game-time decision for Browns Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham (knee) questionable for season opener against Chiefs September 10th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham (knee) limited again Thursday September 9th, 2021