Derek Anderson throws for 290 yards, 1 interception in Bills' loss
Buffalo Bills quarterback Derek Anderson completed 22-of-39 passes for 290 yards, 0 touchdowns, and 1 interception in a 25-6, Week 8 loss to the New England Patriots on Monday.
The interception was an 84-yard Devin McCourty pick-six late in the fourth quarter that helped prevent the Bills from covering the 14-point spread. Anderson also lost a fumble, giving him 6 turnovers (4 interceptions, 2 fumbles) and 0 touchdowns over the past two games. Buffalo hosts the Chicago Bears in Week 9 but it's not clear whether Anderson or Nathan Peterman will start under center.
Anderson scored 8.5 FanDuel points on Monday, coming up a little short of numberFire's projection of 9.7 FanDuel points.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss inactive for Week 1 clash with Steelers September 12th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) expected to play in Week 1 clash with Steelers September 12th, 2021
- Emmanuel Sanders (foot) questionable for Bills in Week 1 September 10th, 2021
- Bills' Josh Allen working on dialing back his "hero ball" mentality August 23rd, 2021