Nathan Peterman expected to start for Bills Week 9 versus Bears in place of Derek Anderson (concussion)
Buffalo Bills quarterback Nathan Peterman is expected to start in Week 9 versus the Chicago Bears, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Derek Anderson suffered a concussion at the end of the Bills' Monday night loss to the New England Patriots. Peterman starting will make the Bears an even more popular D/ST play in Week 9.
Peterman is averaging 1.5 FanDuel points in three games (two starts) this season, with 13-of-32 completions (40.6 percent) for 108 yards, 1 touchdown, and 4 interceptions.
- D'Andre Swift (groin) officially questionable for Monday night September 19th, 2021
- Colts "confident" Parris Campbell (abdomen) will play in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. (ankle) expected to play Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Kenyan Drake gains 70 yards on 11 touches in Raiders debut September 14th, 2021