Baltimore's Alex Collins (foot) unable to practice on Thursday
Baltimore Ravens running back Alex Collins (foot) was a non-participant in Thursday's practice.
After a limited practice on Wednesday, Collins was unable to participate on Thursday with a foot injury. If he cannot play in Week 9, the Ravens will turn to Javorius Allen and newly acquired Ty Montgomery at running back.
Our models project Collins for 10.1 FanDuel points against the Steelers if active.
- Buccaneers' Breshad Perriman explodes for 113 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Minnesota's Dalvin Cook (shoulder) will not return to Week 15's matchup against Chargers December 15th, 2019
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey accumulates 175 scrimmage yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 143 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Miles Sanders rushes for 122 yards, scores 2 touchdowns in Eagles Week 15 win December 15th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston throws 4 touchdowns in Week 15's road victory over Detroit December 15th, 2019
- Marquise Brown catches touchdown in Baltimore win December 13th, 2019
- Mark Ingram makes it into end zone twice in Ravens' win December 13th, 2019
- Lamar Jackson sets new standard in Ravens' romp December 13th, 2019
- Mark Andrews (knee) officially active for Ravens against Jets December 12th, 2019
- Lamar Jackson reportedly may rest for Ravens in Week 17 December 12th, 2019
- Mark Andrews (knee) expected to play for Ravens Thursday night December 12th, 2019