Derek Anderson (concussion) out for Buffalo in Week 9
Buffalo Bills quarterback Derek Anderson will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 9 game against the Chicago Bears.
Anderson was concussed on Monday night against the New England Patriots, and it appears that he hasn't recovered enough to play. Nathan Peterman will start in his stead.
So far this season, Anderson has gone 42/70 for 465 yards and four touchdowns in two games.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Michael Carter opens camp with Jets' first team July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs focusing on playing stronger July 28th, 2021
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Buffalo's Zack Moss (ankle) expected to be ready for training camp July 12th, 2021
- Emmanuel Sanders 'most underrated piece' to Bills offense July 1st, 2021
- Zack Moss has path to Bills' three-down role July 1st, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021