Khalil Mack (ankle) unlikely to play for Chicago in Week 9
Chicago Bears linebacker Khalil Mack isn't expected to play on Sunday in the team's Week 9 game against the Buffalo Bills.
Against a pretty terrible team such as Buffalo, it would be prudent for the Bears to give him as much rest as possible with a victory likely in-hand.
So far this season in six games, Mack has accumulated 17 tackles, five sacks, two passes defended, one interception, four forced fumbles and a touchdown.
- Darlington: Tom Brady not expected back with Patriots in 2020 February 27th, 2020
- Dak Prescott 'definitely' Cowboys' franchise QB February 26th, 2020
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Mitchell Trubisky to remain Bears' starter in 2020 December 31st, 2019
- Cordarrelle Patterson (concussion) will not return for Chicago in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) remains out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky struggles in Bears' loss Sunday night December 23rd, 2019