Bills will start Derek Anderson in Week 10 if Josh Allen cannot play
Buffalo Bills quarterback Derek Anderson will start in Week 10 if Josh Allen is not healthy enough to play.
Head Coach Sean McDermott said on Monday, the Bills' Week 10 starting quarterback will be Derek Anderson if he can pass concussion protocol and Josh Allen is not active. Week 9's starter Nathan Peterman will not be considered.
Anderson has thrown for 465 yards on 42 completions this season.
- Texans acquire Anthony Miller in trade with Bears July 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard (Achilles) not practicing to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) avoids PUP list to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Deshaun Watson reports to Texans' training camp on Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) expected to miss start of Saints season July 23rd, 2021
- Rapoport: Davante Adams, Packers break off extension talks July 23rd, 2021
- Buffalo's Zack Moss (ankle) expected to be ready for training camp July 12th, 2021
- Emmanuel Sanders 'most underrated piece' to Bills offense July 1st, 2021
- Zack Moss has path to Bills' three-down role July 1st, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021