Josh Allen (elbow) practices on limited basis for Bills
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen (elbow) was limited at Wednesday's practice.
Allen is working his way back and could potentially be cleared to start on Sunday versus the New York Jets. Derek Anderson will start if Allen isn't cleared.
Allen averaged 11.3 FanDuel points through six games (five starts) this season. He threw for 832 yards with 2 touchdowns and 5 interceptions, with another 155 yards and 3 touchdowns on the ground.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Michael Carter opens camp with Jets' first team July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs focusing on playing stronger July 28th, 2021
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Buffalo's Zack Moss (ankle) expected to be ready for training camp July 12th, 2021
- Emmanuel Sanders 'most underrated piece' to Bills offense July 1st, 2021
- Zack Moss has path to Bills' three-down role July 1st, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021