Derek Anderson (concussion) ruled out for Bills again Week 10
Buffalo Bills quarterback Derek Anderson (concussion) has been ruled out for Week 10 against the New York Jets.
Anderson also missed Week 9. Josh Allen (elbow) was able to practice on a limited basis all week and is "progressing well," per Bills head coach Sean McDermott, so the rookie may be able to return after missing the past three games. Otherwise, Nathan Peterman will draw another start.
Anderson averaged 5.3 FanDuel points in two starts. He completed 42-of-70 passes for 465 yards and 4 interceptions.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Michael Carter opens camp with Jets' first team July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs focusing on playing stronger July 28th, 2021
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Buffalo's Zack Moss (ankle) expected to be ready for training camp July 12th, 2021
- Emmanuel Sanders 'most underrated piece' to Bills offense July 1st, 2021
- Zack Moss has path to Bills' three-down role July 1st, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021