Bills release quarterback Nathan Peterman on Monday
The Buffalo Bills have released quarterback Nathan Peterman.
With Josh Allen healthy and Matt Barkley having a good game on Sunday, Peterman was deemed expendable. The quarterback is most known for his disastrous first NFL start where he threw 5 interceptions in 14 pass attempts against the Los Angeles Chargers in 2017. He did not show much improvement in his second season tossing 7 more picks in 4 games (2 starts). Peterman will be considered a long shot ever to start another NFL game.
Peterman completed 44-of-81 passes (54.3%) for 296 yards, 1 touchdown and 7 interceptions in 2018.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) out for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021