Buccaneers' Lavonte David dealing with MCL sprain
Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Lavonte David is dealing with a sprained MCL and "could miss some time," reports ESPN's Jenna Laine.
David finished out Sunday's loss, but it sounds like he may miss Week 11 versus the New York Giants. That would be an upgrade for Saquon Barkley in what is already a premium matchup.
David has 71 tackles (60 solo) with 1 sack, 1 forced fumble, and 1 pass deflection in nine games this season.
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (illness) out for Week 3's matchup against Denver September 24th, 2021
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (groin) questionable for Week 3's game against Ravens September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Buccaneers place Antonio Brown on COVID-19 list September 22nd, 2021
- Buccaneers prefer Leonard Fournette in blitz pickup September 22nd, 2021
- Mike Evans bounces back for Buccaneers with pair of scores September 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Ronald Jones named Buccaneers starter versus Falcons September 14th, 2021