Ty Montgomery may not make Ravens debut Sunday
Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said practice will determine if running back Ty Montgomery is active Week 11 versus the Cincinnati Bengals.
"I’m very confident he could go in and play, and play well, and he might," Harbaugh said. "The next three days are going to be really important that way, because these are three specific practices toward actually what we’re going to run in the game, and I want to see what he looks like with that stuff." Montgomery has had some time to learn the Ravens' system after being a healthy scratch before the team's bye. He's eventually expected to replace Buck Allen as the second option in the backfield.
TyMo averaged 5.6 FanDuel points in seven games for the Packers. He rushed 26 times for 105 yards and 1 touchdown and caught 15 passes (23 targets) for 170 scoreless receiving yards.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate clears concussion protocol before Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Tennessee December 6th, 2019
- San Francisco's Dee Ford (hamstring) available for Week 14's game against Saints December 6th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Arizona December 6th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell (illness) uncertain for Jets on Sunday December 6th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring) active in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring) questionable in Week 13 November 29th, 2019
- Jamison Crowder quiet as Jets romp Raiders November 25th, 2019
- Sam Darnold throws for 315 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in Jets' blowout win November 25th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) active for Week 11 November 17th, 2019