Ty Montgomery may not make Ravens debut Sunday
Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said practice will determine if running back Ty Montgomery is active Week 11 versus the Cincinnati Bengals.
"I’m very confident he could go in and play, and play well, and he might," Harbaugh said. "The next three days are going to be really important that way, because these are three specific practices toward actually what we’re going to run in the game, and I want to see what he looks like with that stuff." Montgomery has had some time to learn the Ravens' system after being a healthy scratch before the team's bye. He's eventually expected to replace Buck Allen as the second option in the backfield.
TyMo averaged 5.6 FanDuel points in seven games for the Packers. He rushed 26 times for 105 yards and 1 touchdown and caught 15 passes (23 targets) for 170 scoreless receiving yards.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019