Marcus Mariota (neck) limited for Titans Wednesday
Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota (neck) was limited in Wednesday's practice.
The Titans play on Monday night against the Houston Texans in Week 12, so their first official injury report will come out Thursday. He suffered the injury during last Sunday's loss to the Indianapolis Colts. Blaine Gabbert is QB2 in Tennessee.
Mariota is averaging 13.5 FanDuel points through nine games this season, with 175.9 passing yards per game on a 67.6 completion percentage, 7 touchdowns, and 6 interceptions. He also has 255 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Trey Sermon to be active Sunday for 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Kenyan Drake gains 70 yards on 11 touches in Raiders debut September 14th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs scores twice as Raiders defeat Ravens September 14th, 2021
- Derek Carr throws 56 times for 435 yards in Raiders' comeback September 14th, 2021