Lions place Ezekiel Ansah on injured reserve with shoulder injury
Detroit Lions defensive end Ezekiel Ansah has been placed on injured reserve with a shoulder injury.
Ansah had to be carted off the field from Sunday's win over the Arizona Cardinals. He is expected to require surgery and will not play again this season. The 29-year-old impending free agent was limited to seven games for the Lions in 2018.
Ansah finishes with 4 sacks this season.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) still out for Pittsburgh on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (ankle) appears on Ravens' injury report December 5th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- Seattle's Jadeveon Clowney (core) active for Monday night's matchup against Minnesota December 2nd, 2019
- Seahawks' Chris Carson expected to see usual workload in Week 13 despite fumbling issues November 29th, 2019
- Chris Carson, Rashaad Penny to split Seahawks backfield Week 13 November 25th, 2019
- Seahawks' Jadeveon Clowney (hip) inactive for Week 12 November 24th, 2019
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) not listed on Week 12's injury report November 22nd, 2019
- Seahawks' Luke Willson (hamstring) doubtful for Week 12 November 22nd, 2019