Isaiah Crowell (toe) ruled out for Jets Week 15
New York Jets running back Isaiah Crowell (toe) has been ruled out for Week 15 versus the Houston Texans.
Crowell was seen in a walking boot on Tuesday and didn't practice all week, so he will be held out on Saturday. Elijah McGuire (ankle, questionable) will likely lead the backfield and Trenton Cannon should also see some work.
Crowell is averaging 10.0 FanDuel points in 13 games this season, with 685 yards and 6 touchdowns on 143 carries and 21 receptions (28 targets) for 152 scoreless yards.
- Seattle's Chris Carson rumbles for 133 yards and 2 scores in Week 15's victory over Carolina December 15th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Breshad Perriman explodes for 113 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Minnesota's Dalvin Cook (shoulder) will not return to Week 15's matchup against Chargers December 15th, 2019
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey accumulates 175 scrimmage yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 143 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Miles Sanders rushes for 122 yards, scores 2 touchdowns in Eagles Week 15 win December 15th, 2019
- Jamison Crowder scores 2 touchdowns for Jets December 13th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell rushes for season-high 87 yards in Jets' loss December 13th, 2019
- Sam Darnold does fine in Jets' loss December 13th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring, knee) out for Week 15 December 12th, 2019
- Jets put Ryan Griffin (ankle) on injured reserve December 12th, 2019
- Jets' Ryan Griffin (ankle) will not play in Week 15's matchup against Baltimore December 11th, 2019